Monday, May 11, 2009

Further Update on Supplement

Today I checked the answering machine for our home line telephone. There was a message from a bubbly representative for SmartPak. She was calling in regard to the review I left for the SmartPak Senior supplement my horses would not eat. I called her back today and explained how my mare wouldn't even get close to it from the strong smell, just snorting at it. She laughed and said she would be happy to credit my account so I can try another product. I told her I had used Equinyl CM in the past (now Equinyl Combo) and she offered to send me samples to make sure they'll eat it. I was pleasantly surprised by their wonderful customer service skills. I thought I would have to send back the other supplement, but she said to give it to someone or donate it to a local Equine rescue organization. So, 5 gold stars to SmartPak! I highly recommend them for your supplement purchasing!
They let you Try It Before You Buy It! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment